Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nseries hardware issues...

Today I got a new keypad (the upper part) for my Nokia N95 8GB as it was losing its chrome... I Don't know why Nokia makes these devices such a way that their chrome finish peels off after some time of use? We all know of the "Computer made beautifully" the N76... I still remember those days when I used the N76 which I had got out of utter excitement as it was the most good-looking smartphone at that time and I guess till today. It seriously had good looks but was of no use as the looks didnt last even 3 weeks. It was really sad to see the chrome peel off and you can do Nothing.
I guess the same material was used on the N95 and the N95 8GB which peel off after after like 6 months of usage. Well if Nokia wants their users to be more happy with the phones they buy then I think they should make this chrome thingy last more longer or get a new idea. No one likes a phone thats looks like a Clone/Duplicate one after 3-4 months of usage.
I had to shell out almost 500 Indian rupees to get the keypad replacement which is sad.Hope the future Nseries phones have better and tougher hardware.

No comments: