Monday, June 15, 2009

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Today I got a chance to play with my friend's Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Well I must say its a good looking phone with a LARGE screen that catches your eye!

I have played with a very few touchscreen phones and thus it wasn't so easy for me to navigate on the phone but I guess it was fine, after I learned the fact that I have to tap (touch) the phone a bit harder :P
The home screen looks great, the phone is very quick with no lags and transitions are good. The camera seemed to be fine and took good photos (SORRY I Couldn't get the pics here) only was a little grainy in the dark. Music was good as usual no doubt about that. The phone feels really good in the hand thanks to the design of the phone. Over all I would say the Nokia 5800 XM is a good package and would have been better if it had a better camera. Its price is quite reasonable too.

No comments: