Monday, September 22, 2008

Nokia Internet Radio, Unlimited music!




Yesterday I got my Bharti Airtel Internet connection up and running to test it and compare it with my Vodafone connection, and found that its damn good for people always on the move and who frequently use Mobile Internet.
So I decided to use 'Internet Radio' application of Nokia on my N95 8GB. My experience was just one of a kind! I was thrilled with the breath of fresh air! Seriously there is a huge directory of Internet radio stations and it doesn't take much time to connect because of the EDGE connection. thanks to the unlimited Internet usage on the connection i used it continously for about 2 hours! the sound qualtiy was good enough and there wasn't any lag and stuff.
Well I must say if you have a Unlimited Data plan with your GPRS/EDGE provider or WLAN and you love music, then Nokia Internet radio is the application for you!
*UPDATE* Download the Internet Radio Update from here
Do tell me of your experience in using it!

No comments: